BLOG INFO (April 15, 2024)

Update on Exclusive List: more 60 new exclusive bootlegs, including 2024 concerts.
Now more than 3450 concerts available.
If you want to see the exclusive bootlegs lists before donating, please send me an email.
More Info Here

Cheers, Live Bootlegs.

IMPORTANT INFO

Live Bootlegs Blog --- 6600 Free Bootlegs
Torrent Seeds: When i'm online or other users share.

Heavy Soundboard Blog --- 2200 Free Bootlegs
Torrent Seeds: When i'm online or other users share.

Exclusive List --- 3450 Bootlegs (with Donation)
Torrent Seeds: 24h available.

More Info Here

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Sleater-Kinney - Live @ Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, USA, 10-08-2021

  

Exclusive concert & divided into separate tracks by Live Bootlegs Blog.
 
Source: Soundboard / Webcast
Sound Quality: 10/10
 
Setlist
1.     Path of Wellness
2.     High in the Grass
3.     Hurry On Home
4.     Price Tag
5.     Down the Line
6.     What's Mine Is Yours
7.     Can I Go On
8.     Shadow Town
9.     Worry With You
10.  Reach Out
11.  Jumpers
12.  Bring Mercy
13.  Bury Our Friends
14.  Complex Female Characters
15.  Surface Envy
16.  Modern Girl
17.  A New Wave
18.  One Beat
19.  Entertain
 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/SleaterKinney
Buy the Music: www.sleater-kinney.com
 
ONLY FOR SHARE, NOT FOR SALE !
Please support this artist. Buy their records and merchandise.
If band members are still playing shows, go see them live!
 
320kbps mp3
Sleater-Kinney - Live @ Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, USA,10-08-2021

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking for this !! I bought the stream but it’s been so long since I’ve ripped a stream I momentarily forgot lol.
    I have the Chicago show as well. I posted the video to YouTube.
    Do you have the video as well?
    DYING FOR SLEATER-KINNEY NEW SHOWS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been dying for this do I have the video

    ReplyDelete