Garbage - Live @ Royal Albert Hall, London, England, 28-03-2026
Concert divided into separate tracks by Live Bootlegs Blog. Source: Soundboard / Webcast Sound Quality: 9/10 Setlist 1.(Intro @tape - Laura Palmer's Theme) 2.There’s No Future in Optimism 3.Hold 4.Fix Me Now 5.(banter) 6.I Think I'm Paranoid 7.Vow 8.(banter) 9.Run Baby Run 10.The Trick Is to Keep Breathing 11.Not My Idea + Temptation 12.(banter) 13.The Men Who Rule the World 14.(banter) 15.Wolves 16.(banter) 17.Lovesong (The Cure cover) (Live debut) 18.Chinese Fire Horse 19.(banter) 20.Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go!) 21.When I Grow Up 22.(banter) 23.Push It 24.The Day That I Met God 25.(banter) 26.Stupid Girl 27.(banter) 28.Only Happy When It Rains Facebook:www.facebook.com/GarbageOfficial Buy the Music:www.garbage.com ONLY FOR SHARE, NOT FOR SALE ! Please support this artist. Buy their records and merchandise. If band members are still playing shows, go see them live! 320kbps mp3 Garbage - Live @ Royal Albert Hall, London, England, 28-03-2026
No comments:
Post a Comment