NOTE: This is the oldest Arctic Monkeys bootleg in the blog. With obvious influences from bands like The Clash and The Smiths, the band have a blistering, guitar-heavy sound with infectious melodies and lyrical swipes on small-town life, teen angst and the music industry. Fans have responded, making the quartet from Sheffield nothing short of a phenomenon. The band's first album "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not" debuted at number one on British charts in January 2006, selling more copies than all the other top-20 albums combined.
A must have!
Exclusive concert from Live Bootlegs Blog!
Source: FM Broadcast
Sound Quality: 10/10
1. The View From the Afternoon
2. I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor
3. You Probably Couldn't See for the Lights But You Were Staring Straight at Me
4. Perhaps Vampires Is a Bit Strong But...
5. From the Ritz to the Rubble
6. When the Sun Goes Down
7. Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secured
8. Still Take You Home
9. Dancing Shoes
10. Leave Before the Lights Come On
11. Mardy Bum
12. Fake Tales of San Francisco
13. A Certain Romance
Buy the Music: www.arcticmonkeys-store.co.uk
ONLY FOR SHARE, NOT FOR SALE !
Support the artist by buying their records and attending their shows.