Thursday, March 24, 2016

Bush - Live @ The Forum, London, England, 07-02-1997


Exclusive concert from Live Bootlegs Blog!

Source: FM Broadcast
Sound Quality: 10/10

Setlist
1.     Personal Holloway
2.     Swallowed
3.     Insect Kin
4.     Greedy Fly
5.     Cold Contagious
6.     Everything Zen
7.     Glycerine
8.     Monkey
9.     Bomb
10.  Machinehead
11.  Little Things

Buy the Music: www.bushofficial.com

ONLY FOR SHARE, NOT FOR SALE !
Support the artist by buying their records and attending their shows.

320kbps mp3

4 comments:

  1. Hi brother, could you please re-upload this one? I could make a donation, for your hard work. Bush´s bootlegs are very rare to find. And I need to complete my discography. Thanks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, brother. Sorry for so many messages. Kind Regards.

      Delete
  2. Hi brother, thank you so much for coming up with this , I really appreciate it! I bought a filefactory´s license for one month, so... I´m already downloading everything I can from Bush, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains and Stone Temple Pilots, "majorly". Like Placebo, Oasis, Radiohead and Smashing Pumpkins though, among a few others that I found here. Your blog is a real precious gem! Any chance that you could get Amplifier, Oceansize, Rishloo and Tool? Thank you again, Kind Regards! Greetings from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...